Open Enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year begins at 8:00 am on Wednesday January 4, 2023 and lasts until 12:00 Noon on Wednesday March 29, 2023.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN GLOBAL CONCEPTS CHARTER SCHOOL!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour of Global Concepts Charter School, please call (716) 821-1903 and follow the prompts for the Administration Building.
GCCS will begin accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year starting on January 4, 2023 using SchoolMint, a convenient online application system.
All completed applications submitted via SchoolMint during that period will be entered into our Admissions Lottery to be conducted April 3, 2023.
The Lottery will be live this year and will be held at the K8 Building. The lottery will be taped and run live on our website - at 10 am on April 3, 2023.
Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by December 1, 2023.
- Preferences will be given to applicants in the following order:
- First - Siblings of students already enrolled at GCCS
- Second - Students residing in the Lackawanna Public School District.
- Third - Students who are children of GCCS employees
- The order of names generated by the Lottery will create the official Wait List for each grade level. As soon as openings are determined, students will be offered enrollment based on their Wait List order.
- Families will have 7 school days to register via SchoolMint and provide all required documentation.
- Required documentation:
- Student Enrollment Form (from SchoolMint)
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Two proof's of address
- Copy of parent/guardian photo ID
- Proof of current physical exam
- Proof of immunization record
- Proof of dental exam
- Completed Home Language and Residency Questionaires ( from SchoolMint)
- If you are a Lackawanna School District resident, proof of residency is also a requirement.
- If you own your own home, a copy of tax bill or mortgage statement.
- If you rent, a copy of the lease agreement or a notarized Landlord Statement
- The Wait List will be used to fill vacancies as they occur until November 15, 2023. At that time, the Wait List will become inactive and new students will no longer be accepted for enrollment.
- PLEASE NOTE: GCCS will register all students from Lackawanna and Buffalo. Parents must register all other students in the city in which you reside. This must be completed as soon as possible.
Please monitor our website for news of our annual Enrollment Open House. This event will be held in February and will offer information about GCCS and tours of the school buildings.