GCCS Enrollment Application
Global Concepts utilizes an online enrollment application.
To begin the process, click on the Global Concepts Enrollment Application.
To see the 2022-23 Enrollment Lottery results, please login to your School Mint account to view the waitlist order for your student's grade level.
- Offers for Kindergarten level students will officially be made on Monday, April 4th, 2022 via School Mint. The first 25 students on the waitlist have until April 18th to accept and turn in all paperwork necessary for enrollment to secure their student's placement. After April 18th, we will make our next round of offers based on the waitlist order. Additional information will be mailed when official offers are made.
- Offers for grades 1-12 will officially be made in mid June. As there is still a quarter of the school year to go, we will not know the exact number of openings at each grade level until then.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN GLOBAL CONCEPTS CHARTER SCHOOL!
GCCS will begin accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year starting on January 5, 2022 using SchoolMint, a new and convenient online application system. Please go to our Enrollment Application Page (Global CCS Enrollment Application) to learn more about SchoolMint and complete your application.
If you have any questions please call the Administration Building: (716) 821-1903
• The Open Enrollment period for Global Concepts Charter School will begin at 8:00 am Wednesday January 5, 2022 and at 12:00 Noon Monday March 30, 2022.
• All completed applications submitted via SchoolMint during that period will be entered into our Admissions Lottery to be conducted April 1, 2022 at 10 am.
• Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by December 1, 2022.
• Preferences will be given to applicants in the following order:
• First - Siblings of students already enrolled at GCCS.
• Second - Students residing in the Lackawanna Public School District.
• Third - Students who are children of GCCS employees.
• Parents are invited—but not required—to attend the Admissions Lottery in the K-8 Building Auditorium at 10 am on April 1, 2021.
• The order of names generated by the Lottery will create the official Wait List for each grade level. As soon as openings are determined, students will be offered enrollment based on their Wait List order. Families will have 7 school days to register via SchoolMint and provide all required documentation. You will be asked to provide a Student Enrollment Form, the child's Birth Certificate, two proofs of your address, a copy of parent/guardian photo ID, proof of a current physical exam, immunization record and a dental exam, as well as completed Home Language and Residency Questionnaires.
• The Lackawanna School District does require further documentation. If you own your home, a tax bill or mortgage statement and if you rent, a lease agreement or a notarized Landlord Statement.
• The Wait List will be used to fill vacancies as they occur until November 15, 2022. At that time, the Wait List will become inactive and new students will no longer be accepted for enrollment.
• If you would like to tour Global Concepts Charter School, please call our K-8 building at 716-821-1903 or our High School at 716-939-2554 to make arrangements. You can also monitor our website for news of our annual Enrollment Open House. This event will be held in February and will offer information about GCCS and tours of the school buildings.
PLEASE NOTE: Global Concepts will register all students from Lackawanna and Buffalo. Parents must register all other students in the city of which you live in. This must be completed as soon as possible.